All About Crochet
All About Crochet – A Beginner’s Guide as the title suggests is designed for beginners and covers everything there is to know about crochet. It's like having your very own crocheting expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime that you need to! You'll uncover a wide array of tips, including interesting facts that made them what they are today!
You’ll learn all of the following – and more:
- The history or crocheting.
- Basic stitches to get you started going.
- How to use an afghan hook properly
- All the different types of tools and materials needed to be successful.
- Using the catching the yarn technique properly.
- Discover the crocheting innovations.
- Elaborated look at what yarns you should be using to your advantage.
- Learn the language of crocheting.
- Half double technique tips to use.
- How to use the persian stitch with ease.
- Button stitch techniques to be using.
type: eBook by: Online Book Emporium