The Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Manual
Be Prepared for Every Common Disaster in the World - Both Natural and Man-Made
The Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Manual gives you a system for keeping yourself and other people safe during different disasters. This system works whether you are in a temperate country or anywhere else in the world.
The truth is Mother Nature doesn't like to knock when she is about to cause disasters. Natural disasters, especially, can destroy people properties and take away human life just like that. When you know how to prepare for any kind of disaster, you are in the best position of your life to survive whenever a disaster might strike.
Three Good Reasons To Believe You That You Can Survive Any Disaster No Matter When It Strikes
ONE: Natural and man-made disasters all have discernible patterns that you can learn easily after a few short readings TWO: We are one of the toughest survivors on this Earth in any time period - we've survived volcanic eruptions thousands of years and we can survive the worst that nature can throw at us today THREE: You already have everything you would ever need to survive any disaster - your mind.
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover:
- How to avoid getting victimized by flash floods with these 3 simple techniques
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to spot a potential landslide or debris flow
- Secret of expert flood survivors that few people ever know about
- 3 proven steps to prevent heat-related illnesses
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to stay healthy during bouts of excessive heat
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to travelling during a flood
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to act during a hazardous materials incident
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for safeguarding your possessions against an earthquake
- When to act during a potential flood
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for reducing the impact of large earthquakes
- A pennies on the dollar approach to preparing an emergency kit for all disasters
- How often to check if your town or city is experiencing excessive heat
- How to protect yourself and your home during a wildfire
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to escape a massive landslide