The Thyroid Advantage: The Best Meals for a Healthier Thyroid
The Thyroid Advantage: The Best Meals For A Healthier Thyroid teaches you how to improve your thyroid health naturally through special diet modifications. This system works whether you have just been diagnosed with a thyroid disorder or you have been medicating your thyroid for years.
This book teaches you how to:
- Improve your thyroid gland's function.
- Drop those extra pounds resulting from an under active thyroid gland.
- Live a normal and happy life again after being diagnosed with a thyroid disorder.
Re-balancing the body's natural flow after being diagnosed with a thyroid condition doesn't have to be hard at all. Your situation only becomes difficult if you keep giving your body the wrong types of food. When you know how to change your diet so that it would fit your body's current needs, you are set for life.
Reasons To Believe That There is Always Hope for Thyroid Patients
ONE: The human body has an amazing ability to heal itself and it can continue healing itself despite of any condition if you give it the right kind of nutrition.
TWO: Mother Nature has left us a bounty of fresh produce that you can use to reach health milestones even if you have a thyroid condition.
THREE: Currents studies have shown that the simplest foods can greatly benefit the thyroid gland - but you have to know what foods can help and which ones can harm you because of your condition.
Here's some of what you'll learn:
- How to determine if you have a thyroid disorder with these 3 simple techniques
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to remove the worst food items from your pantry
- Secret of expert thyroid patients that few people ever know about
- 3 proven steps to improve your thyroid function through natural dieting
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to reducing inflammation caused by autoimmune thyroid disease
- 3 things you should never do when it comes to managing your condition through diet modification
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to identify low glycemic and high glycemic foods
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for a better meal in the morning, afternoon and during dinner time
- When to start changing your diet
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for a more efficient metabolism