The Golden Guide To Bearded Dragon Care
Raising bearded dragons is not complicated at all, it just appears that way because bearded dragons have very specific needs. But once you have these needs down pat, everything else is smooth sailing. When you know how to identify the bearded dragon's needs, caring for this creature become easy and enjoyable.
The Golden Guide to Bearded Dragon Care is guaranteed to teach you everything you need to know about raising healthy bearded dragons and keeping your pet reptile extremely happy for years to come.
Three Good Reasons To Believe Me When I Tell You That You Can Raise Bearded Dragons Like a Pro
ONE: Bearded dragons can live for years in captivity with the right care
TWO: Bearded dragons can effectively regulate their physiology as long as their is enough heat and UVB in their enclosure.
THREE: All of the materials and equipment needed to keep a reptile/bearded dragon healthy can be ordered anytime from the Internet or purchased from pet stores.
The Golden Guide to Bearded Dragon Care will teach you:
- How to select the right food items for your bearded dragon with these 3 simple techniques
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to encourage your bearded dragon to eat and drink regularly
- Secret of expert bearded dragon breeders that few people ever know about
- 3 proven steps to keep your bearded dragon's physiology as healthy as possible
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to prolong the life of your pet reptile
- 3 things you should never do when it comes to setting up a heating system in the enclosure
- How to tame a bearded dragon
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for improving the overall conditions of a reptile enclosure
- When to turn on the heating and lighting system
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for avoiding vitamin and mineral deficiencies in bearded dragons