How To Make Sushi At Home
How To Make Sushi At Home is a complete guide for those wanting to make their favorite sushi right at home.
The book covers the history of sushi, the kinds of fish and seafood used in sushi and the Japanese condiments that make sushi so unique and yummy. The guide also covers all the tools needed to prepare sushi properly. And finally there are numerous sushi recipes to practice your new craft.
There are 3 main principals taught in the book that will ensure your success:
1. How to prepare the Japanese rice
2. How to select and prepare the seafood and the other ingredients
3. How to combine the ingredients
You'll also learn:
- How to select the best fish for specific types of recipes with these 3 simple techniques
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to find out if you are really buying fresh seafood
- Proven steps to keeping seafood fresh and free of contamination
- How to prepare rice the right way
- A pennies on the dollar approach to amassing the best tools for the job
type: eBook by: Online Book Emporium